Date: Thursday, 4 December 2014
Time: 12:30pm Myanmar;
Duration: One hour
- Thurein Nyein, General Manager, Nielsen MMRD
- Sagar Phadke, Executive Director, Smartphone Analytics Solutions, Nielsen Southeast Asia, North Asia & Pacific
Myanmar is primed for business expansion with a population of 51.4 million first-time consumers and, according to the IMF, forecast GDP growth of 8.5% this year – one of the fastest growth rates in the world. Amid these opportunities, how can global giants and regional brands win the hearts, minds and wallets of Myanmar consumers?
Making It In Myanmar webinar:
- Winning in Myanmar: Understand the business climate and how to navigate and win in Asia Pacific’s newest market, after nearly half a century of military rule.
- Meet the consumer in Myanmar: From print to screen, in-store to outdoor, who is the consumer in Myanmar? What’s the outlook for the FMCG and Media sectors and how can you drive smarter, faster and better marketing decisions with retail and consumer insights?
- Mobile at the forefront: With a mobile penetration of 42%, telecommunications is leading the economic modernisation of Myanmar. How can you connect with its mobile consumers to ride the country’s wave of growth?
Seats are limited so to confirm your participation.